Aller au contenu

Mod Mission Annexe Pouvoir S'arreter Et Reprendre

féchiédesinscrire

Messages recommandés

c'est bon je l'ai retrouvé

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?d...94&orderBy=

fallais chercher sous

Restart Where You Stopped Submissions

vive les boches!!! y sont fort niveau des mod de gta !!!

***Restart where you stopped submissions - by Emperror***

CONTAIN:

Here is the perfect sollution to restart your submissions where you stopped. It makes me very nervous when e. g. I'm at level 10 in Paramedic, and my car starts to burn. Of course there is "Mission Failed", and I must start the whole shit again. So, with this mod, I can restart it at level 10. Or e. g. when you have 43 fares in "Taxi Driver", and some crazy ballas pull you out. Now I can restart the mission with 43 fares. And the most important thing is that YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESTART THE WHOLE GAME, IT WORKS WITH ANY STANDARD SAVE!!

INSTALL:

1. Just replace data/script/main.scm with mine. Do not forget to make a backup! Who knows...

2. If your main.scm file has been modified, then open main.scm with SA Mission Builder, and after that replace the contain of the Taxi Driver, Paramedic, Firefighter, Vigilante, Burglary and Pimping submissions' contain with the contain of the *.txt files in the "source" folder.

PS:

You can send this mod for every site or put up to your own webpage, but you MUST NOT CHANGE this mod!

gogogo pour le mettre en dl sur le site :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :clap:

---------------

on peut m'expliquer comment le mettre? parce que j'y arrive pas

j'ai la version hot coffee j'ai tout bien remplacer mais ça marche pas pourquoi?

je viens d'essayer avec et sasn le mod hot coffee et ça marche pas le jeu plante a chaque fois :(

Modifié par badboy
Edite tes messages au lieu d'en mettre plusieurs à la suite !