Aller au contenu

Young Maylay

*OGM*_2Pac

Messages recommandés

Young Maylay le rapper US qui à prêté sa voix à CJ s'apprête à sortir son new album qui s'intitulera San Andreas the Original Mixtape (si ça c'est pas du clin d'oeil!)

son site: http://www.youngmaylay.net/

et un extrait d'interview ou il livre comment il a vécu cette expérience unique d'incarner le perso principal de SA. Bonne chance c'est en anglais.

He wanted to make sure that people know that he did things before San Andreas, and that he wasn't a nobody before the game.

He plays the game and when he hears his voice, it still hasn't sunk in that he was able to play a main character in a Grand Theft Auto game.

He called Ryder a "dead-on" match to Eazy-E.

A quote from him: "This is not just a video game they threw out about some gangbangin', this is a whole time period."

When asked "are you going to be in the next Grand Theft Auto?," he responded "hell yeah, I better be." To clarify, he was just hoping.

When asked "how many hours did you have to sit in front of a microphone?," he responded "I didn't sit in front of a microphone even for two seconds. I stood. You cannot sit down and get the same effect you would if you were standing up. All in all, really, I don't know. I never counted up the hours or how hard I was working because it wasn't that kind of experience. It was more fun than anything else so I never was looking at my watch or saying "I gotta get the hell outta here" or "where's the food at." It was more of an experience of a lifetime."

He was not in the booth at the same time with Samuel L. Jackson.

When asked "how pleasant was it to work with Rockstar?," he responded "aw come on man, sh*t. I just summed that up, that's Rockstar, I love them, period. It was a beautiful experience. I've never had a job that I enjoyed as much, never in my life, not even my music."

He thinks that his favorite pedestrian line was "Welcome to San Andreas."

The first thing that Young Maylay ever did with Rockstar after the audition was scan his body into the game for his model and texturing.

A quote from him: "Oh my God. Toreno was the sh*t."