Aller au contenu

Help! Please With A Mod!

Maximus

Messages recommandés

Excuse that they bother to them I have a prolem with one mod, the one for striper Mod... to know to me if it is normal that with prorange: IMG TOOL passes this, Change the file, and leaves "FILE ACCESS DENIED" that I do?

iam sorry , iam Spanich, my english suks.. :ouin:

:wall: WHY ?!!!!!!

Modifié par Maximus

Excuse that they bother to them I have a prolem with one mod, the one for striper  Mod... to know to me if it is normal that with prorange:  IMG TOOL passes this, Change the file, and leaves "FILE ACCESS DENIED" that I do?

iam sorry , iam Spanich, my english suks..  :ouin:

:wall:  WHY ?!!!!!!

don't forget, you must "delet" and "add" a files and NOT "Replace"Files! :)

Excuse that they bother to them I have a prolem with one mod, the one for striper  Mod... to know to me if it is normal that with prorange:  IMG TOOL passes this, Change the file, and leaves "FILE ACCESS DENIED" that I do?

iam sorry , iam Spanich, my english suks..  :ouin:

:wall:  WHY ?!!!!!!

you must withdraw the read-only attribute of the Vice City folder : tutorial here : http://www.gta-macreators.com/articles/12.php (clic on the flags on the left to change the language ;) )

mhhh iam cant... see: iam do all in the tutorial, i was usign the IMG TOOL, i delete the archive , and :  DIR FILE ERROR, ITS MIGHT IN USE ... EXITING

and i dont have open the game!!!

HELP!!!!!  :ouin:

...you didn't correctly withdrawn the read only attribute of the whole GTA folder ;)